ICT Service Management & Promotions
My name is Mark Jan Drenth, I am a Trainer & Consultant in Information Technology Management & Best Practices.
I built my knowledge & experience in hands-on IT environments with small, medium and large organisations, additionally I worked with Government organisations in the Netherlands, Turkmenistan, South Africa, Kuwait and Australia.
- repair & upgrade computer systems mostly PC’s & Laptops
- background in TCP/IP Networking and worked with Dutch KPN Telecom on ISDN
- Feasibility study with Government of Turkmenisatan on X.25 network initiative
- Travel Agency maintaining the ICT Infrastructure for travelbooking and ticketing systems
- IT Department in a School Environment, maintaining PC’s and Network Infrastructure
- ABSA Bank as Software Delivery engineer and Server Capacity Manager
- Project in Kuwait to establish ISO20000 certification for PIFFS Pension Payment system
- Public Safety Network in Queensland Australia to implement ITIL Best Practice methods
- Business Information Manager at a Government organisation in the Netherlands
Training IT Services Management is my core competency
- I train students to manage IT Services with the Best Practices in the IT field like ITIL v3.
- In Project Management classes I facilitate an environment so students can study planning and implementation of ICT Services.
- Training & Coaching are at the heart of managing excellent ICT Services!
- I apply ITIL v3 Expertise, Cobit Governance, PRINCE2 and Business Information Best Practices.
- I provide service marketing & SEO Online Advertising these additionally to my activities as a trainer.
- Website maintenance and SEO writing are services I provide to improve searches for specific products & services.
- Technologies I use are Joomla & WordPress.
Certified ITIL v3 Trainer please text bookings to +31653577287
email: info @ onyourmark.nl